Contractor Bid Process and Contract Preparation
- Pre-qualify licensed and insured repair contractors.
- Conduct on-site bid walks for qualified contractors.
- Solicit bids from contractors and provide bid evaluations/analysis.
- Assist applicable parties in final negotiations for price, duration of project and selection of qualified contractor.
Project Implementation and Construction Management
Preconstruction Inspection and Design
Perform visual and intrusive inspection of existing structures/common areas.
- Determine scope of work and meet with applicable parties, i.e. Board of Directors, Property Managers.
- Prepare Contractor Bid Package including details, contractor qualification requirements, administrative conditions, material specifications, and project budget control tools.